I decided to try something new. I’m sharing my notes from the sessions and keynotes I attended at DrupalCon Portland 2013. This page is a hub listing all of my DrupalCon posts.
- Dries Buytaert
- Karen McGrane - Thriving in a World of Change: Future-friendly content with Drupal
- Michael Lopp - The Engineer, The Designer, And The Dictator
- The Future Of Views - Tim Plunkett
- Asset Management In Drupal 8 - Sam Boyer
- Using Twig: The New Template Engine In Drupal 8 - Jen Lampton, Fabian Franz, John Albin Wilkins
- Composer: There’s A Module (or Library) For That - Rob Loach, and Larry Garfield
- Organic Groups \ Message - Amitai Burstein
- Powering A Lean Startup With Drupal- Chris Shattuck
- Building For A Post-mobile World - Jeff Eaton
Each post is written in bullet list form because that is how my mind works. They are not comprehensive but do include more than the presenter’s slides. They are meant to be quickly scanned so that the reader can get the gist of the session. If you dig the notes you should probably watch the session’s video. I have tried to capture the bits that are not in the slides as well as links to the slides and video archive.